How to Write A story
- First, you want to choose the genre or main theme you would build a in your story. For example horror, fugitive, personal, or anything like that.
- Next, you want to choose who or what your main character is. In my new story Drew is a teenage girl or you could have a talking bug.
- Now, you want to think of your plot line. Like a fugitive or an undercover spy.
- Don't forget you want to really know your main character. It helps to make a better story.
- Now, it's time to start writing. You can start by introducing the main character, having the main character dump their feelings on the reader or by using an onomatopoeia.
- Now you add your plot line. You want to have a conflict or problem.
- By now you are probably near the end. To end your story you could end with a cliff hanger and make a part two or have the problem resolved.
IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD POST IT ON THE BLOG PAGE